Dermatix® – the benefits are clear
Dermatix® is an effective and convenient way to manage scar prevention and the reduction of prominent scars. Dermatix® is also discreet and a positive step to help to restore self-confidence.
Dermatix® flattens, softens and smoothes scars, reduces scar-associated pain, itching and discoloration.
Dermatix® offer scar management options that satisfy both clinical efficacy and patient convenience.
Here are some of the benefits of Dermatix® that makes scar prevention and reduction easier:
The benefits of Dermatix® Gel:
- Quick drying, convenient and easy to use
- Transparent and discreet
- Indicated for the use by children and patients with larger scars or someone who has undergone a skin graft operation or suffered a burn, who will be at a higher risk of scarring
- Maintains the skin's moisture balance
- Provides elastic protection to the skin
- Ideal for most parts of the skin, including the face and joints
- No maceration
- Make-up can be used over Dermatix® Gel to cover the scar
*Maceration: when the skin becomes pale, moist, wrinkled and soggy, such as when a plaster has been on for too long